Terms and Conditions
1. These terms supersede all previous agreements.
2. With all telephone orders no payment details will be saved.
3. Gift vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value.
4. We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
5. Customers are required to notify us within seven working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim.
6. We do not accept liability for late delivery by postal companies.
7. Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
8. Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the 7 day cooling off period is applicable.
9. Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
10. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been misdescribed.
11. Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
12. The title in all goods will remain the property of Hatched Creative until such time as payment is received in full.
13. Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
14. Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
15. Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
16. If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
17. Please consult our website for full item descriptions. Hatched Creative will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered.
18. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
19. Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Hatched Creative is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
20. The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that country. Hatched Creative takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
21. Hatched Creative reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
22. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less of any postage costs.