Mothers Day Word Heart Canvas
About Hatched Creative Mothers Day Word Art Heart Canvas
This personalised family name canvas creates a beautiful piece gift for Mothers Day or any occassion. Typography prints from Hatched Creative make wonderful gifts for friends or family members and can be personalised to suit a variety of occasions. Examples could be, birthdays, anniversaries or any other treasured occasion that focuses on a special person.
Some key points about this family name canvas print
- Proofs will be emailed for approval before printing.
- Unlimited changes can be made to the artwork before printing, please just ask!
- Postage is FREE to UK addresses and delivery is normally about 1 week, please ask if you need a faster delivery.
How to order
- Simply fill in the details at the top of the page, adding commas between the separate words and complete payment online.
- If you would like a more personalised service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given alternative payment options.
Hatched Creative Canvas Prints - Technical Details
Personalised typography canvas prints are printed directly onto 340gsm artists' 100% cotton canvas and presented stretched over 18mm deep frames. Three coats of a Matte Canvas Liquid Coating are applied to each canvas print to give an attractive finish and extra protection. HP Z2100 large format printers combined with 8 colour thermal inkjet technology and Vivera pigment UV fade resistant inks are used and produce stunning photo canvas reproductions that will resist fading for 200 years. Canvas printing is done at 2400dpi.
The stretcher bars are made from kiln dried fir, not cheaper MDF substitutes. Corner wedges are included that can be used to re-tension the canvas if necessary.
The canvas is stretched over the frame using stretching pliers and non-rust staples are used to secure. A special purpose canvas backing tape is then applied over the back of the frame to protect your walls when hanging. All canvases are supplied ready to hang with brass picture wire attached to the reverse of the frame.